Welcome To India's Pride Sania Mirza Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome To India's Pride Sania Mirza Forum

Sania Mirza(Forum) Hang out For Sania Mirza fans

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Is Sania Mirza marrying Shoaib Malik? fake news or true?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2006-09-22

Is Sania Mirza marrying Shoaib Malik? fake news or true? Empty
PostSubject: Is Sania Mirza marrying Shoaib Malik? fake news or true?   Is Sania Mirza marrying Shoaib Malik? fake news or true? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:48 pm

To be or not to be...There has been lot of hue & cry over Sania Mirza's Marriage.

The latest item to hit the charts is about Shoaib Mailk and Sania Mirza's Engagement.

Some Pakistani News channel (Geo TV) Started all this news.

The story says that The engagement will happen on April 16th. According to the channel, Shoaib's mother met Sania's parents in India and accepted her as future daughter-in-law.

The 'Walima' or reception is expected to be held in Lahore on April 16 or 17, according to the channel, which quoted sources as saying that Sania and Shoaib fell in love some six-and-half months ago and it could be the reason for the breaking up of Sania's engagement with childhood friend Sohrab Mirza.

"I desire to get married soon. You will soon get some good news but it depends on my family. I fully expect to get married this year," Shoaib had said in a recent interaction with the media here.

Asked if it would be an arranged marriage, he said, "No can say what will happen, but it will take place with the concurrence of my family."

Some Indian News channel Revealed that all this news is fake.
Back to top Go down
http://anupbhuvanan.uni.cc

Is Sania Mirza marrying Shoaib Malik? fake news or true?
Page 1 of 1