Welcome To India's Pride Sania Mirza Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome To India's Pride Sania Mirza Forum

Sania Mirza(Forum) Hang out For Sania Mirza fans

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sania mirza is atheletic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2006-09-22

Sania mirza is atheletic Empty
PostSubject: Sania mirza is atheletic   Sania mirza is atheletic Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:45 pm

Renowned fitness trainer Gil Reyes, who has worked with top stars like Ana Ivanovic and Fernando Verdasco, on Monday lauded Sania Mirza's 'athleticism' after working for one week with the tennis ace.
Sania Mirza, who missed India's Fed cup campaign due to an abdominal injury after winning her career's first Grand Slam mixed doubles title at Australian Open, trained with Reynes at his Las Vegas centre.
Sania's coach Sven Groeneveld was also there with her during the stint.
"I have enjoyed the training sessions with Sania. I am truly impressed with her athleticism. She has natural athletic ability and has been well coached," Reyes said.
"Professional tennis has become quite physical and will continue to do so. Adding a strength and power to a natural athlete like Sania could certainly improve her tennis game, specially speed, movement and court coverage," he said.
The Spanish trainer said the kind of injury Sania picked up recently, she should be given adequate time to recover.
"It is important to respect Sania's recent wrist injury and not force the issue. However, she has been training her lower body with great focus and intensity. I can understand the enthusiasm about Sania's future and I share the enthusiasm," Reyes said.
Reyes also expressed his willingness to work with Sania again.
"I hope that her schedule will include many training days at my training center in Las Vegas because I believe that by adding greater physical capabilities to her abundant tennis talent, Sania will enjoy a very successful career as a professional athlete."
Back to top Go down
http://anupbhuvanan.uni.cc

Sania mirza is atheletic
Page 1 of 1