Welcome To India's Pride Sania Mirza Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome To India's Pride Sania Mirza Forum

Sania Mirza(Forum) Hang out For Sania Mirza fans

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I was marrying a person, not a Pakistani: Sania

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2006-09-22

I was marrying a person, not a Pakistani: Sania Empty
PostSubject: I was marrying a person, not a Pakistani: Sania   I was marrying a person, not a Pakistani: Sania Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 10:15 pm

"I wasn't marrying a Pakistani. I was marrying a person I liked and he was marrying a person."

This was Indian tennis ace Sania Mirza response in her first media interaction, four days after she tied the knot with Pakistani cricketer Shoaib Malik(28), when asked about her cross-border marriage that hogged media limelight for days.

"It didn't matter if he (Shoaib) was from Timbuktu. He could have been from anywhere," Sania (23) said.

"I was marrying a person, not a Pakistani, people try to make it political but we were very clear that we were two individuals who were getting married just like normal people... Everyone had an opinion... but the most important thing is that now we are relieved as we are married," she said.

Sania said now that they are married, she wants to forget all the hullabaloo surrounding her wedding and lead a happy life.
Back to top Go down
http://anupbhuvanan.uni.cc

I was marrying a person, not a Pakistani: Sania
Page 1 of 1